Sunday 14 May 2017

It's a good day to be a mum.


Being far away from my mumma bear on Mother's Day is especially hard.  Although it is made easier with the cuddles and cards from my little cubs.  



Last night Ricky and the two little ones, who aren't so little anymore (Indy was out being social), walked into town with me, took me to my favourite wool shop and bought me dinner.  Ok, so it was a food truck but I didn't have to cook it, a win is a win.  





This morning I was awarded with beautiful heartfelt hand made cards and paintings.  I had a lovely video chat with my mumma bear and afterwards facturas - and yes, they do taste as good as they look!

Best part by far though is that the Argentine Mother's Day is on October so this year I get to have two Mother's Days.  


No comments:

Post a Comment